Hill Place Farm, Turners Hill Road, East Grinstead, East Grinstead, RH19 4LX
Starting from price £150,000 for 50% share
Only those who meet one of the Local connection criteria is eligible. They are also in order of priority (ie, 1. would get priority over someone who is criteria 2.)
1. You live within the Local Area at an address registered for Council Tax
2. You have permanent employment within the Local Area
3. You have a close relative(s): ie, Mother, Father, Children or Siblings who have resided in the Local Area for a minimum of 5 years with whom you have maintained regular contact with.
Situated a stone’s throw away from the bustling town of East Grinstead, the new Manor view development has a selection of 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom houses on offer. There is a home for everyone here and there is plenty to enjoy in the surrounding countryside as well as an array of local amenities to suit everyone’s needs.
Please note these photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They have been taken from another development of similar style houses and been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
- Town location
- Allocated parking
- Storage space
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Semi detached homes
- Flooring throughout
- Local amenities
- 5mins Local play area
- 15mis Sainsburys
- 46mins From Eat Grinstead to East Croydon
- 1hr11mins From East Grinstead to London Victoria
- 7mins Victoria hospital
- 8mins Sackville school
- 30mins Royal Tunbridge Wells
East Grinstead has a selection of high street stores and independent outlets to enjoy as well as a Sainsburys and Waitrose. Here there is also a hospital and various doctor surgeries.
Furthermore, there is a train station which offers direct journeys into London. The A22 is also within driving distance from the development.
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.