Our knowledge and skills zone has free learning resources for you and your family. Heart of Sage has partnered with Barclays to provide all Sage Homes customers with online training courses. They'll help you boost your financial, digital and work skills. Any Sage Homes customer can sign up - you don't have to bank with Barclays.
How do I sign up?
Create an account by providing your name, email address and creating a password. The sign-up process only takes five minutes. To get your free courses, type SAGEHOMES into the ‘Company code’ section.
Become money-smart. Knowing how to look after your money online can mean staying on top of your finances more easily. You can learn how to:
- Improve your financial wellbeing
- Avoid fraud and protect yourself from scams
- Pay your rent, bills and other expenses
- Budget and plan for your future
- Save money.
You can find these suggested courses under 'Recommended courses' on the Barclays website.
Courses for home
Connect online. Social media and technology are a huge part of our lives today, so this is a great way to understand how to be online safely and productively. You can learn how to:
- Set up new devices
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Use WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Make the most of your smartphone. Stay safe and secure online.
Courses for work
Refresh your digital skills. With more employers using digital technology, now is a great time to make sure you have the essential skills you need to succeed at work. Find out more about:
- Mastering the basics of internet browsing
- Finding a job online
- Learn how to make spreadsheets, PowerPoints & Word docs in Microsoft Office
- Building a great CV
- How to do a successful job interview.