This accessibility statement applies to Sage Homes, which owns and runs the corporate website www.sagehomes.co.uk. Sage Homes is committed to making this website accessible to everyone and to ensure a universally accessible and enjoyable user experience.
We strive to meet not only this objective but also to comply with all the legal and good practice accessibility requirements. We keep our website under review and aim to improve it constantly with new and additional features.
If you have any issues accessing our website:
- you can contact us (details below); and/or
- you can also check out the AbilityNet website which has a range of tools and dedicated helplines created to help users with different abilities to maximise their use of digital resources.
Despite our best efforts, there still may be some parts of this website that are not fully accessible. We are currently working on the following issues:
• some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software; and
• some pages and online forms may not be easy to navigate using a keyboard; and
• you may not be able to navigate through all pages and forms easily using a screen reader
In case you do come across an issue not listed above please contact us.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website or want to provide feedback
If you are unable to access the information on this website or if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact our customer service centre by:
• email at email@example.com
• submitting a general query online
• calling 020 8168 0500
We welcome your feedback on any improvement you may think we can do on our website. You can contact us through the same communication lines above or via our webchat available in our website.
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
For visitors to our head office in London: we have audio induction loops in our building if you need them or (whether you visit our head office or a regional office) if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Do contact us using the details given on this page if you need to know where our offices (including our regional offices) are situated.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Our website currently fails on the following WCAG 2.1 success criterion:
1. Keyboard Accessible
Some of our pages and webforms would not allow a user to complete the form easily using just a keyboard interface.
2. Parsing (G134 - Validating Web pages, G192 - Fully conforming to specifications, H75 - Ensuring that Web pages are well-formed and H88 - Using HTML according to spec).
On some of our content pages, some elements have incomplete start and end tags and some of the page elements are not nested according to their specifications. This means that some user agents or assistive technologies, are unable to accurately interpret and parse the content on our website.
What we’re doing to test and improve accessibility
Our website is still under development to an extent. We are testing it and evaluating it with the aim of ensuring a full accessibility and compliance with all guidelines and regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 12 May 2022 and will be reviewed within no longer than six months.