New Stratford Works
Newham, E15 1DN
Starting from £105,625 for 25% share
A selection of apartments are available now in New Stratford Works, in the heart of vibrant East London. Perfect for professionals or young families. The next step of the award-winning Chobham Farm neighbourhood, you’ll find leafy views and the city on your doorstep.
New Stratford Works is moments away from Stratford with a host of connections into and across the city as well as close to Westfield Stratford City and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This bustling location offers the best of London with street food, world class entertainment, artisanal cafes and your favourite chain restaurants.
- Brand-new Shared Ownership properties
- Sought-after location
- Ample storage space
- Spacious bedrooms
- 3-piece bathroom with shower over bath
- 5mins Westfield Stratford
- 6mins Health and wellbeing centre
- 7mins Stratford International station
- 13mins From Stratford to Tottenham Court Road
- 16mins From Stratford to London Bridge
- 46mins Stratford international to Canterbury
- 15mins Newham University Hospital
- 20mins IKEA Greenwich
- 22mins London City Airport
Stratford is the only station in London to offer you two tube lines (Jubilee and Central), the Overground, the DLR and the new Elizabeth Line. An eight minute walk from New Stratford Works, you can be in Oxford Circus in less than 20 minutes or Hackney in less than 10 minutes.
To travel further afield, Paddington station is a 19 minute journey on the Elizabeth Line, connecting you across the South of England with ease.
Closer to home, you’ll find everything you need with cafes, a theatre, London Aquatics centre and Westfield Shopping centre all within an easy walk away.
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.