Crewe, CW1 4NG
Starting from £101,250 for 50% share
A selection of 2 & 3 bedroom homes
Stoneley Park is located on the brand new Taylor Wimpey development in the popular location of Crewe. The development is close to great transport links including the M6 motorway and A500 leading to Stoke-on-Trent. Crewe has well known railway links being a hub connecting too many major cities across the UK. The properties would be ideally suited to first time buyers, professional couples, growing families or downsizers.
- Integrated stainless steel gas hob, oven and extractor
- Allocated parking
- Flooring throughout
- Rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- 2mins Remer Street Co-Op Food
- 8mins Monks Coppenhall Academy
- 14mins St Michaels Academy
- 42mins Crewe to Liverpool Lime Street
- 58mins Crewe to Birmingham New Street
- 1hr42mins Crewe to London Euston
- 5mins Crewe Town Centre
- 7mins Grand Junction Retail Park
- 15mins Nantwich Town Centre
Crewe is a railway town in Cheshire having a major railway hub providing links to cities across the UK. There are many amenities such as town centre, Grand Junction Retail Park, petrol stations, doctors surgeries and public houses/restaurants. Within the town there are many primary and secondary schools rated 'Good' by Ofsted inspectors. The A500 provides convenient access to the M6. The properties would be ideally suited to first time buyers, growing families or downsizers.
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.