Group disorder

This behaviour could be considered a criminal offence and needs to be reported to the police. Find out more below.

Please call 999 if you believe someone may be in danger

Once you've made your report, please complete our form here or go to our customer portal telling us the incident/crime reference number and the investigating officer's details. We'll get in touch with the police and then work with you to agree the appropriate next steps.

If the issue continues

If the behaviour is ongoing (it happens more than once in a 6-month period), please contact us. You will be given access to an ASB app where you can submit evidence of this behaviour.

Please be aware that if the identities of members of the group are unknown and there are no lines of enquiry to identify them, our actions may be limited.