Gun or knife crime

Gun or knife crime is a criminal offence and needs to be reported to the police. There's more guidance below.

If an incident is happening now involving guns, knives or other weapons please call 999

Once you've made your report, please contact us with the incident/crime reference number and the investigating officer's details. We'll contact the police and work with you to agree the appropriate next steps.