Sexual offences

This behaviour is a criminal offence so needs to be reported to the police. You can find more guidance below.

Please call 999 if a sexual offence is taking place

Once you've made your report to the police, complete our form here or go to our customer portal. Please include the incident/crime reference number and investigating officer's details so that we can contact them and work with you to agree the appropriate next steps.

  • If you're suffering from domestic abuse, you can find guidance here