Lower Hodden Farm, Lower Hodden Farm, Peacehaven, BN10 8DD
Starting from £187,500 for 50% share
Chalkers Rise is a wonderful new development, nestled between the outstanding southern English coastline and the South Downs national Park. The opportunity to step onto the property ladder in this development which offers a wonderful coastal location and a selection of local amenities with something for everyone. A selection of three bed houses are on offer through shared ownership.
To be able to benefit from one of our Shared Ownership homes you need to meet an Eligibility Criteria, therefore you must meet the following:
1. You live within the Local Area at an address registered for Council Tax
2. You have permanent employment within the Local Area
3. You have a close relative(s): ie, Mother, Father, Children or Siblings who have resided in the Local Area for a minimum of 5 years with whom you have maintained regular contact with.
- Ample storage space
- 3-piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Sought-after location
- Flooring throughout
- Off-street parking
- Ground floor WC
- Local amenities
- 9mins Local Primary School
- 12mins New Priory Vets
- 16mins Tesco Express
- 12mins From Newhaven Harbour to Lewes
- 30mins From Newhaven Harbour to Brighton
- 1hr4mins From Newhaven Harbour to Gatwick airport
- 7mins Peacehaven Golf Club
- 7mins Newhaven
- 23mins Brighton
This development is located a mere 8 miles from the ever popular location of Brighton, where there are more retail and tourist opportunities and the surrounding rural and park locations offer walking routes and cycling trails that lead to some spectacular landmarks.
The area offers a selection of great local schools and local amenities to suit everyone's wants and needs
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.