Hassocks, BN6 8NJ
Starting from £165,000 for 50% share
Ockley Park is set a short walk from the Sussex countryside and within an hour of the South Downs National Park. The site features a selection of two- and three-bedroom homes including terraced, semi-detached and an apartment all with plentiful parking.
Within easy reach of the south coast by train from Hassocks train station with regular services up to London and Gatwick Airport. Furthermore, you will be within walking distance to the community park and orchard along with a large public open area.
- Brand-new Shared Ownership properties
- Rear garden
- Double glazed
- Bright and spacious bedrooms
- Flooring throughout
- Sought-after location
- 10mins The thatched Inn
- 25mins Downlands Community School
- 25mins Hassocks Train Station
- 22mins From Hassocks to Crawley
- 26mins From Hassocks to Brighton
- 56mins From Hassocks to London
- 5mins Hassocks Train Station
- 14mins Brighton
- 53mins Royal Tunbridge Wells
Hassocks village is a modest walk away with of amenities, schools and Hassocks train station, as well as the beautiful countryside of the South Downs close by.
There are good transport links by road and whether you are going up to London or south to Brighton, the train links are excellent.
Not sure what you can afford to buy with Shared Ownership? We'll help you work out the costs with our handy affordability calculator tool.