Arson, the act of deliberately setting fire to property including buildings and vehicles, is a criminal offence and should be reported to the police

Find out more below.

Please call 999 if a fire breaks out

Once you've made your report to the police, please contact us. You'll need to tell us the incident/crime reference number and the investigating officer's name and contact details.

We'll then work with you and the police to agree the appropriate next steps.