Assault is a criminal offence and should be reported to the police. Find out more below.

Please call 999 if an assault is taking place now

Once you've made your report, please contact us - we'll need the incident/crime reference number and the investigating officer's details.

We'll then contact the police and work with you to agree the appropriate next steps.

> Support for domestic abuse
Safeguarding in your community