Threatening behaviour

Threatening behaviour, verbal abuse or harrassment could be considered a criminal offence and should be reported to the police. Read more guidance below.

If an incident is happening now please call 999

Once you've made your report to the police, please complete our form here or go to our customer portal. Please include details of the incident/crime reference number and the investigating officer's details so that we can contact them and work with you to agree the next steps.

If the behaviour continues
If the behaviour is ongoing (more than a one-off incident in a 6-month period), we encourage you to first speak to the person causing the issue. Please be polite and calm – they may not be aware that their behaviour is affecting you.

If you don't feel safe approaching the person/s causing the issues, or you have tried and the situation has not improved, please contact us. We'll give you access to our ASB app where you can submit evidence of the behaviour.